Friday, February 11, 2011

Watch Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2

Tempo di blog candy

When I started this blog I did not expect to arrive in such a short time to 100 supporters! ...
Or rather, to be honest, I was hoping there all right, but I did not believe that much ...

But here I am, + 1 100 followers !!!...

First of all thanks to Francesca and Laura , readers No. 100 and 101 ... thanks to them I can officially open my second Blog Candy ...


This time I get started, because i premi sono ben 3!!! 
Tutti rigorosamente fatti a mano dalla sottoscritta.

Quindi quindi, veniamo al dunque...
per partecipare non vi chiedo altro che un commento a questo post ..
Non vi obbligo nè a pubblicizzare nè a diventare mie sostenitrici...siate libere di fare la vostra scelta...
L'unica differenza finale sarà nel sorteggio per i premi...
Sarete divise in due gruppi :
- vecchie "amiche"
(who is already my followers)
- new "friends"
(who will from now on and who does not have a blog but use Fb)
A prize will be allocated to lucky in the first group, the 'other prize to the lucky group of the second and third ...??
The third prize is intended to Franz ... my followers No. 100!


The deadline is the first day of March ...


's all .... nothing is missing ...


I hope I have explained it well ...


Now it's up to you! ...
E. ... Good luck!


do I do to make your premiums ...


Kiss








0 comments:

Post a Comment