Sunday, February 27, 2011

Volunteer Hour Letter

FREEZING

These days the temperatures have dropped dramatically *!
My nose is always red (and cola ...) and my hands cramped ... but how will the European North to always be so perfect even in the snow? Monsieur says that the secret of our "freezing" is humidity ... the fact is that in these days to leave the house seems like a Totò Peppino and a trip to Milan: DD

These Days * are really freezing!
My nose is always red and my hand cramped ... I wonder how the north-european girls always manage to be perfect under the snow! Monsieur says the secret of our "freeze" is in the humidity...however I'm going out with layers and layers of warm clothes.

*ieri mattina è calato anche un po' di nevischio
*yesterday morning it sleeted

L'altra sera ho riesumato questo vecchio maglione a trecce, le calzamaglie e il piumino e sono andata a testare una nuova pasticceria (ah la dieta!): ho mangiato una cheesecake meravigliosa, a pensarci ho ancora l'acquolina in bocca! Se siete di queste parti e vi trovate sulla riviera di Chiaia, fate un salto da Sal De Riso a piazza San Pasquale, vi piacerà ;)

Some days ago I wore this old cable-knit sweater, wool tights and a down jacket and went to try a new cake shop (oh diet!): I ate an amazing cheesecake! If you're coming here, don't forget to go to Sal De Riso , you'll like it ;)
  
I was wearing: GAS Coat, ALCOTT Sweater, BERSHKA Skirt (new collection), CALZEDONIA Tights, 
NEW LOOK Shoes, RIVER ISLAND Bag ( HERE in beige), GROUNDS Belt, Scarf handmade by me


PS: I decided to add some more description dell'outfit indication, indicating the new collection of pieces that can be found in store and link if you can find online, I hope you are useful!

PS: I Decided to give you some more about my outfit Indication, Saying if an item Belongs to the new collection (so you can find it in stores) and giving the link if you can find it on line, hope These will be useful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment