Monday, February 14, 2011

My 2 Year Old Has A Scaly Scalp

PASSIONATE EDITORIAL #6: VALENTINE'S DAY

I'm not a fan of religious holidays and are not a great romantic. A lethal mix when you consider that one of my first Valentine's Day celebrations festeggiate finì con me che lanciavo non-ricordo-cosa contro il mio fidanzatino del momento. 
Per fortuna i miei istinti omicidi si sono placati (hehe) e monsieur non rischierà di essere colpito con i fiori bellissimi e profumati che mi ha fatto recapitare stamattina.

I'm not a fan of these 'days of obligation' and I'm not a great romantic. A lethal mix if you consider that one of my first Valentine's days ended with me hurling don't-know-what at my boyfriend of the moment.
Happily my killer instincts are blown over (hehe) and monsieur won't risk to be struck by the wonderful and scented he sent me flowers today.

Your Valentine will be like? I spend at home ( know why) but I hope that all of you spent this way, with your man, the lover of one night, anything you like. And do not forget that every day could be Valentine's Day or even better if you want!

How will you spend your Valentine's day? I will stay at home ( you know why) But I hope you will spend it like that, with your man or a one night lover, as you like it. And do not forget Each Day Can Be Valentine's day or even better if you want!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STOCKHOLM MAGAZINE S/S 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment