Monday, February 28, 2011

Hit During Accident Numb

FLUO ORANGE

Saturday evening, Monsieur and I we were at a Chinese restaurant (as I like it!) We took some funny pictures with my necklace and some other photos out braving the cold *. Pending the arrival of spring, I begin to spratichirmi with the colors and I must admit I did not mind at all:)

Last Saturday I Went To Monsieur and the Chinese restaurant (I love it!) We Took Some funny pics with my necklace and Some Others facing the freezing cold outside *. Waiting for spring, I'm starting to use bold color and I have to say that i really like it:)

* I also wore my down jacket of the great cold!
* The Warmest dawn Also Wore my jacket!

I was wearing: MOTIVI Coat and Shoes, ZARA Cardigan and Treggings, Poloneck (can't remember the brand...however very old), CARPISA Bag, ASOS Spike Ring ( HERE ) and Cross Ring ( HERE in silver), H&M Stack Rings, BERSHKA Heart Ring, LES JUMELLES Necklace ( HERE )

0 comments:

Post a Comment