Sunday, February 20, 2011

Egg White Discharge On The Day Of Periods

SUPER SUSPENDERS

Non avevo mai speso 15 € per un paio di collant prima d'ora ma non potrei essere più contenta di averlo fatto! Mi domando perché ho aspettato tanto a indossarli dato che li ho comprati a Novembre ...a voi capitano queste cose?

I had never spent 15 € for a pair of tights before but I'm so happy I did it! I wonder why I did wait so long to wear them since I bought them in November ...does it happen to you too?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was wearing: ZARA Jacket, Vest, Sweater and Shoes, BERSHKA Shorts, HOUSE OF HOLLAND Tights, 
no brand Belt, CARPISA Clutch, CLICHE' and H&M Rings

0 comments:

Post a Comment