Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mays Boobs From Pokemon

MY S/S FAVOURITES: PART 2

(watch the part 1 HERE )

CACHAREL
What I like: il colore nude, gli occhiali rotondi e le scarpe in tinta, le sovrapposizioni
What I like: the nude colour, the round sunglasses and the shoes, the layerings

CHANEL
What I like: l'aria da spy-story deluxe, l'abito morbido in maglia, gli accessori (Karl avrà preso spunto da QUI ?)
What I like: the spy-story deluxe mood, the knitted dress, the accessories (did Karl take inspiration HERE?)

CHARLOTTE RONSON
What I like: quest'arancio wonderful paired with gray, overlays, looking a bit 'sporty-chic
What I like: this wonderful orange matched with gray, the layerings, the sporty-chic allure

CHLOE '
What I like: pleated skirt as light as air, the red accessories
What I like: the pleated skirt like light air, the red accessories

Image and video hosting by TinyPic DEREK LAM
What I like: flare pants, shirt soft, the thin belt;
What I like: the flare jeans, the light shirt, the thin belt

DKNY
What I like here is the perfect business look! soft but sexy pants, coat of class, scarf and red shoes that make the difference
What I like: This is the perfect business look! pants comfy yet sexy, classy coat, red accessories That Makes The Difference

Dries Van Noten
What I like the jacket white (I want it), the soft jeans, t-shirt gleaming
What I like: the white blazer (I want it!), the flare jeans, tee the shiny

DSQUARED2
What I like: the preppy look a bit 'male calibrated to perfection, clock, jacket, lace
What I like: the preppy look with the perfect bad accents, the watch, the blazer, The Shoes

TO BE CONTINUED ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment