Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Movie About Torturing And Posting It On The Web

LAST WEEK @ LINA ATELIER FASHION SHOW

Last week, when my body had not yet decided to boycott, I was in the parade of clothes wedding ceremony and Lina Atelier. I hope to soon have the ability to post clearer photos (especially details): Small Lina draws all his clothes and makes them entirely by hand, aided by his team, the results are truly of Haute Couture.

Last week, my body When Did not choose to boycott me yet, I Went To Lina Atelier runway, a collection of wedding and ceremonial dresses. I hope to show you Some Good pics soon (Especially details): Lina Small styles all her dresses, they're all handmade with Haute Couture results.

lace fabrics rustling and a cloud-blue dress like a princess fairy tale ..
lace, fabrics and swishing a light blue dress like a fairytale princess ...

(me at the end of the runway) I
Was wearing: PHARD Coat, ASOS Dress, H & M Tights and Necklace, NEW LOOK Shoes

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE BAD PICS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment