Friday, February 25, 2011

Cut And Color Prices At Jcpenney

MY S/S FAVOURITES: PART 3

(read the part 1 HERE - read the part 2 HERE )

EMILIO PUCCI
What I like: the warm colors combined with black, nu-hippie style, the large cross, the fringes
What I like: warm colors mixed with black, the nu- hippie style, the big cross, the fringes

GUCCI
What I like: the beige safari, the plots on clothes and accessories
What I like: the beige safari, the weavings on clothes and accessories

ISABEL MARANT
What I like: the sporty-chic mood, the tee tee, the overlaps, shoes (♥)
What I like: the sporty-chic mood, the sweatshirt, the layerings, the shoes (♥)

KAREN WALKER
What I like: the full skirt, matched the bright yellow to gray, the belt-bow
What I like: the full skirt, matched with the bright yellow gray, the belt

MAX MARA
What I like: the total look broken neutral color
What I like: the total neutral look with a touch of color

MICHAEL KORS
What I like: la camicia bianca che spunta, le sovrapposizioni, il mood rilassato
What I like: the white shirt, the layerings, the relaxed mood

MIU MIU
What I like: la giacca western (ma bianca!) abbinata alla gonna bon ton, le stringate
What I like: the western jacket (in white!) matched with the bon ton skirt, the lace-up shoes

MOSCHINO
What I like: la giacca con le borchie a ditale (♥), i jeans anni '80, gli accessori dorati
What I like: the studded jacket (♥), the 80's jeans, the golden accessories

MOSCHINO CHEAP&CHIC
What I like: i limoni (!!), il giallo vitaminico, le perle sul maglione
What I like: the lemons (!!), the vitaminic yellow, the pearls on the sweater

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 comments:

Post a Comment