Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An Invitation Wordings Of 35th Birthday

LA VIDA ES UN CARNAVAL

Yesterday took me to Monsieur Paternopoli (AV) where for 30 years celebrate Carnival with floats and dances. I had fun and I took lots of photos ... but cold! The sun was about 3 degrees and my feet have risked freezing *.

Yesterday Monsieur Took me to Paternopoli (AV) , a small village where Carnival has been celebrating for 30 years with floats and dancing. I really enjoyed and took many pics...but how cold it was!! There were 3 degrees with the sun and my foot risked a frostbite*.

*ricordate di non indossare mai scarpe sfoderate e con la suola sottile quando andate in montagna d'inverno!
*remember not to wear unlined shoes with a thin sole when you have to go to the mountain in winter!
I was wearing: Coat Bershka, Zara Pants and Bag, Scarf no brand, made in Italy Boots, Ray Ban Shades

0 comments:

Post a Comment