Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Become A Bang Bro

MY S/S FAVOURITES: PART 4

get ready for the last part! the read part 1 HERE , the part 2 HERE , the part 3 HERE

PAUL SMITH
What I like: the ethnic sheer skirt worn with the cardigan (to reverse!)
What I like: the ethnic sheer shirt worn with the cardigan (back to front!)

PRADA
What I like: ok, I must admit that I found any horrible forms of dress, make-up and hair modelle...ma le fantasie!!!! Amo questo decoro barocco mixato alle righe, alle scimmiette...e tutte le scarpe sono fantastiche
What I like: ok, I have to admit I found horrible all clothes shapes, the make-up and hairstyling...but prints!!!! I love this baroque one mixed with stripes, monkeys...and all shoes are fabulous

PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND
What I like: i colori neutri, le frange, il mood rilassato
What I like: the neutral tones, the fringes, the relaxed mood

REBECCA MINKOFF
What I like: the brilliant orange-red (♥) combined with earth tones
What I like: the bright red-orange (♥) matched with earth colors

REBECCA TAYLOR
What I like: still orange, still neutral colors ... and then prints supercar bowling bag and purse
What I like: orange and neutral tones again ... and supercar patterns, great bag

SALVATORE FERRAGAMO
What I like: 70's safari style, the bag bucket
What I like: the 70's safari style, the pouch bag

TOPSHOP UNIQUE
What I like: la gonna sheer, il bordeaux, il tye-dye, le nappine
What I like: the sheer skirt, the bordeaux, the tye-dye, the tassel

VALENTINO
What I like: l'abitino romantico (ma senza fronzoli) abbinato alla cinturina sottile e alla tracolla rock-chic
What I like: the romantic dress (but with no frills) paired with the skinny belt and the rock-chic bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment