Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Force Milking Breast

Ali di fata

For some years now in my country does not take place more the usual parade of carnival, but the oratory organizes all afternoon themed games for all children, pancakes and hot drinks for the parents.
Every year they invent a different theme and this year it happened to "Peter Pan and the only one that does not exist" ..
Beautiful scenery, from the pirate ship to the cave of the skull, very creative games and even more beautiful clothes ...

This brief introduction to show why my niece
(nipotona is better!) This year will be dressed as Tinker Bell ...
My sister has recovered a bit 'of cloth, a little' green clothing, but having little time ... (or little desire?) has divided the preparatory work between me and my mother ... my mother dress and I the wings ...
I men armed with iron (those laundry so to speak), a pair of sheer white tights and lots of patience ...

Bend, combine, cover and sew ... add a few hearts to cover the seam which is sewn to the fabric of her dress ... and voila ....


The result is not bad at all ..

Inutile dire che le ha tenute veramente poco, giusto il tempo di farsi vedere e poi le ha giustamente scaricate a noi per poter giocare senza ingombri...
Però le sono piaciute e questo è importante...

Beh...ormai anche il carnevale se ne è andato...
Ma teniamo buone le idee per l'anno venturo...

A presto 



0 comments:

Post a Comment