Saturday, March 12, 2011

Estelle 35 Ed Contraception

CAMEL IS THE NEW CHIC

Every time I wear this coat I feel très chic. It will be the color or its clean ma mi piace tantissimo. Lo scorso pomeriggio ho deciso di abbinarlo a questa cintura in pitone vintage e sono uscita...per poi innamorarmi di due o tre cosine ipercolorate da Zara :)) Giuro che la prossima volta le provo, sempre che non spariscano magicamente!

Every time I put on this coat I feel très chic . It may be the colour or its clean shape, I really like it. Last afternoon I matched it with this vintage phyton belt and I went out...then I fell in love with some Zara items :)) I'll try them on the next time, providing they won't magically disappear!

I was wearing: GROUNDS Coat and Shoes, H & M Pants, Vintage Belt, Bag Accessorize, ASOS Ring ( HERE )

0 comments:

Post a Comment